100% remote possible, but German residential address required
At RISK IDENT, we develop online fraud prevention products to help our customers identify fraud before they face financial or image loss. We offer a device fingerprinting solution called DEVICE IDENT, and an all-in-one-solution for fraud management called FRIDA.
We recently decided to enforce our development teams which is why we are looking for Scala Developers (all levels) for two different teams. All teams use Scala and functional programming paradigm, optimising performance and scalability. The tech stacks per team are slightly different, so let’s schedule a call to find out the best fit for your interests and skills.
Each team has their own focus but with all of them you’ll be involved in shaping the team’s processes, have a say in what technology to use and how to implement new features, services and technical concepts. Generally, we are looking for active, communicative and fun team members who want to get involved in actively shaping the future development of our products!
- Own the team’s product / component ensuring scalability and stability
- Add new features and continuously improve quality
- Implement, test and operate services (mostly in Scala)
- Collaborate with other Riskies, e.g. in pair programming sessions and code reviews
- Be responsible for the full lifecycle of your code: from the initial idea through development and testing to deployment and operation
- Be responsible for the quality of what you deliver
We offer the following benefits
- The possibility to take over responsibility and to realise your own ideas – from day one
- Collaborative environment in which everyone works on eye-level
- A team of experts and helpful buddies that allows you to learn something new every day
- Very friendly and open environment
- Generous remote work guideline with emphasis on team alignment
- Allocated time to pursue your personal/professional growth
- Offer of internal and external coaching sessions
- Budget for conferences, trainings, etc. and access to an online learning platform
- Social Days, i.e. paid time off for volunteer work on a project close to your heart
- Free choice between Linux or MacOS on powerful mobile hardware, and everything else you might need to be able to work efficiently
- Public transport & lunch allowance
- Regular workout sessions at no charge (shower in the office)
- Bike leasing via JobRad with insurance allowance
- Attractive discounts at various partner shops and gyms
- Relocation support: constant contact person, issuing documents, help with public offices, translation support, etc.
- And many more!
Help us to take RISK IDENT to the next level and to bring us one step further towards our vision of creating a world where online fraud no longer exists! For additional information check out our website
. If you would like to apply, please use the application button. Your application should include your CV (PDF format) and desired salary (EUR gross per year). Your contact person is Katja Schimborski (HR Manager). We are looking forward to your application!
RISK IDENT is a young and fast-growing software development company based in Hamburg, Germany. Founded in 2012, our team became one of the market leaders within fraud prevention in the German speaking market in a very short period of time. Today, RISK IDENT has a strong customer base, the majority of our customers coming from e-commerce, telecommunications and financial services. We secure more than 80 billion euros of annual turnover against fraud for our customers. We are an established start-up with an innovative SaaS business model. We have an excellent market position and are financially backed. Today, our team consists of around 70 people at our HQ in Hamburg, with every single one of them loving what they do. We are always on the lookout for new challenges and for smart people to accompany us along the way!