100% remote possible, but German residential address required.
Become the Sherlock Holmes of the web and help us to build software that solves real fraud cases! In this never-ending race, we are fighting the bad guys with technology!
We’re looking for an active, communicative and fun Scala Developer (d/f/m) to join our product development team DEVICE IDENT. DEVICE IDENT is our device fingerprinting software that identifies customers’ devices through their unique characteristics and analyses them independently of their personal data. Using intelligent rule systems, DEVICE IDENT ensures that fraud correlations can be identified consistently in real-time so clients can take immediate action.
In DEVICE IDENT, we use a modern tech stack, e.g. Scala, Play Framework, Kafka, Akka, and MongoDB. We use functional programming constructs and optimise our product for performance and scalability. Following agile methods like Scrum or Kanban, the team collaborates on an eye to eye level, e.g. in pair programming sessions and code reviews. Therefore we’re looking for someone who wants to get actively involved in shaping the future development of the product
We offer the following benefits
- The possibility to take over responsibility and to realise your own ideas – from day one
- Collaborative environment in which everyone works on eye-level
- A team of experts and helpful buddies that allows you to learn something new every day
- Very friendly and open environment
- Generous remote work guideline with emphasis on team alignment
- Allocated time to pursue your personal/technical growth
- Offer of internal and external coaching sessions
- Budget for conferences, trainings, etc. and access to an online learning platform
- Social Days, i.e. paid time off for volunteer work on a project close to your heart
- Free choice between Linux or MacOS on powerful mobile hardware, and everything else you might need to be able to work efficiently
- Public transport & lunch allowance
- Regular workout sessions at no charge (shower in the office)
- Bike leasing via JobRad with insurance allowance
- Attractive discounts at various partner shops and gyms
- Relocation support: constant contact person, issuing documents, help with public offices, translation support, etc.
- And many more!
For more information check out our website
. If you want help us to take DEVICE IDENT to the next level, please send us your documents using the “apply” button. Your contact person is Katja Schimborski (HR Manager). We are looking forward to your application!
RISK IDENT is a young and fast-growing software development company based in Hamburg, Germany. Founded in 2012, our team became one of the market leaders within fraud prevention in the German speaking market in a very short period of time. Today, RISK IDENT has a strong customer base, the majority of our customers coming from e-commerce, telecommunications and financial services. We secure more than 80 billion euros of annual turnover against fraud for our customers. We are an established start-up with an innovative SaaS business model. We have an excellent market position and are financially backed. Today, our team consists of around 70 people at our HQ in Hamburg, with every single one of them loving what they do. We are always on the lookout for new challenges and for smart people to accompany us along the way!